Wednesday 22 June 2011

Making up for lost time

This week has been rather hectic in our household. I've had a sick child with Impetigo staying at home because he is very contagious.

Thankfully, we have him on stronger medication that will now end the fortnight long sojourn at home and he can go back to Preschool and see his friends. Both he and I are looking forward to that day when he will no longer have unsightly looking marks on his beautiful face.

I have been pottering along with the sewing. I've put aside the first top and sewn the warmer version for miss 8 who has in desperate need of some warm gear. Unfortunately, I don't see it fitting her for long. I made it in a size 12 but the fabric is quite thick so maybe this is the difference.

I will endeavour to get on with the other three when I have the time to do so. There are other things more pressing though from the list and some that weren't included at all.

Miss 8 has been chosen to be in the finals for the year 3 speech competitions at school. Her subject is "Dress-ups" and she has asked me to make her a costume so that she can be "Dorothy" from the Wizard of Oz. Easy fixed! I will just use the Music Class blouse in white cotton and the Music Box Jumper in blue and white gingham and we'll have our costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment