Friday 24 June 2011

Dance pants and new Pyjamas!

I've been going crazy at the sewing machine since the speech competition is over, trying to make up lost ground on the sewing front. I've become used to hiding in the sewing nook that my poor children have almost forgotten they even have a mum! Until that is when I emerge from the nook proudly showing off my new finished project.


Hopscotch dress size 12 made in Modkid/ Michael Miller interlock and to be used as a winter nightie.

Ottobre #301 t-shirt view B  and Sandbox pants made into Thomas pj pants (only because I don't have a pj pattern) minus the pockets and in a size 8.

The children needed also a decent pair of stretchy pants to dance in when they have weekly classes on Monday. So I used the Nature Walk pants to make these "dance pants" out of stretch fabric.

Team these with the Ottobre #301 top view B in Red and the Hopscotch top in red and we have our winter dance uniform covered.

Now maybe I can get on with other things on the list, like more t-shirts for the boy and the much needed Sandbox pants in corduroy for the boy and in black tracksuit fabric  for miss 8 for school.

You'll have to forgive the lack of photos as my computer doesn't like doing as it is told at the moment - the photos come out sideways when they have already been flipped to the correct position.

No comments:

Post a Comment